never would have thought ... but yes, I count the days and already there are very few to regain my freedom !!!!!!!
four months I shared a house with 10 people of different nationalities, six months with two girls who were night and day and always surrounded by a friendly and hard drive. But now, who I had to say, my house and I find it difficult to share with someone who has a concept so different from my idea of \u200b\u200bsharing all this ... I remember when I raised again the opportunity to share, and I always see opportunity for that. But I am not mistaken, when we come back again if you say! the same happens when I can with my stress, I always think: "I do not happen again the next year or joke!" but I, you and everybody knows that the next year be the same again, because I, I'm so ... so complicated, so stressed out from so and so touches of restless sometimes hell ... But how easy
see it now, just 48 hours and be free again within the republic independent from my house!
Llibertat in some lloc dels Alps !!!!!!!!!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment