Monday, February 14, 2011

Outers Rifle Cleaning Kit P-477

San Valetin's day

San Valentin at times reminds me of those parties before. These
parties when you were in school, in which danced all night with the same mine just to not be alone when they arrived on the slow end of the party.
From when you were playing all the cards, and nearly matched terms with whoever, just to not feel looser for being part of the "no partner". That
trouble for not being alone and find someone is something that I no longer urgent. Skip

San Valentin in a couple means having to deal with looking for gifts, to say nice words, with tears and fights that you do not want, but that just came out of nowhere ... In short: it means to have the constant concern feel the happiness of the other load your shoulders. And why? Just to not be alone in a day sooo "special."

I'm single. And also I have been a couple.
And today I walked in between people. People in couples. Lonely people. People buying gifts. People with the face of concern, and others face of disappointment. People hurry to get who knows where.

I do not need a particular day to say I love you. It is said every day, and not with words or with breakfast in bed, or chocolates or cards, nor with gifts clichés or dictionary.
To say I love you just need to be there. Being

partner is not the desire to seek not only ... For me, being a partner is to be happy just to know that someone wants to be with you.

Today is Valentine's Day and I'm without a partner. However, today I walked quiet ... Happy to have me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment