Tuesday, February 15, 2011

How To Turn Into A Werewolf Spells

A year ... COMPTE

Six years later: Same day, same place and almost same time ... coincidence, fate ...? So close and yet so far ... I remember it like yesterday, sometimes it seems as if it were there, maybe ... Why somehow you still there?
this morning for six years now, and easy to say, I woke up one fateful call even though I was not aware of this in those moments. Today is not a call is the alarm clock, but I can not help associating it all and even less when on my way to the hospital in a conscious way I last saw you, because in reality, unconsciously I see very often. Also
then entered the same building today, in that moment when night is about to disappear and also went out when the thin winter sun and seems to glow with shyness, feelings extrañanas and found, by sadness, helplessness, disbelief, now relief, deep breathing, bitter about the past, but this happiness.
I see, I remember, I sleep, I cried and I laughed. Day
difficult but with a bitter smile I look toward the sky and you look in some place



Vives inside of me ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment