exhausted, I felt well when Escribir empecé to this post. I felt without a drop of energy, my head but decided STEP siquiera mi cuerpo could drag. I felt each of my muscles to make the tiniest of movements. I just wanted to throw me down, let my body sink into the mattress and sleep and sleep ... Just wanted to charge batteries, but everything was going the other way around ... I decided as a white black and white when he was black (or at least that's how I felt)
But I could stand to see the world as a victim of this capitalist society, competitive and free time in which I live or as a discoverer of everything that I like, anything that attracts me, that bothers me, seduce me .. seeker little treasures that are sometimes dreams and sometimes they are challenges and new projects. All that is there before us, which some find it impossible to reach them even if they seem to live up to their hands and for others it is invisible because despite having hayado nor noticed because they were too accustomed to them. I always thought that these treasures, dreams and challenges teach you but recently I realized that's not them, it's me that I learn through them.
After almost black gray this week, I felt many things to do and not knowing where to start. But simplicity is not at odds with the vitality why something as simple as climbing with friends, sharing moments at dinner, laughing with someone who makes you feel good, coffee and talk, I was filled with new energy, made me feel that you can face your goals, which is now gray-white. It is not easy, but looking through what for many is daily and see beyond, perhaps, is what makes you different.
Because, as I read not too long ago, what makes us normal people to know that we are not normal.
0 comments:
Post a Comment