Friday, September 25, 2009

Hand Hurts After Punch

gray almost black "rise from the ashes" Peter Pan Syndrome

A sign ...
After his visit I feel strange, unknown, poor and lost. It's amazing how someone who seems to have nothing it all. Live like you, doing what he likes and directed there where you want. Someone crossed my path once, someone who never expected to see again, someone struck me from the ashes. Perhaps inadvertently or perhaps not wanting to admit I was leaving the ashes accompanying world l standard were covering me all this time. If I could fly like words, if I could create my own novel, if I could believe I can ...
Like a good day was another good day he left. Again I do not think we'll meet again, but woke up something in me that was too time asleep. Why do you accept? Why settle? Why not risk?
rocked my world and made me see another, you may have right and he (and those who see life like him) are normal and not the rest of the world. Zoilo was
Perhaps as a sign that made me see that for too long can not remember my dreams.
When words are not empty, love and respect.

0 comments:

Post a Comment