remember to "Exodus" and my mind travels to San Joaquin Campus Catholic, while studying Industrial Civil and started just to know the former progressive rock radio future (when still playing good music and radio was "vast minority"). Magellan remember, Strangelove, XTC, Dead Can Dance, Catherine Weel, Pulsar, and many others playing in my headphones while walking alone on campus.
Now Playing "Lonely soldier boy" Lancer (anyone who has seen Robotech knows who I mean) ... I can not help but remember that night when the woman he loved told me goodbye ... I can not mourn as well as around this time (only I happen to get to hear a sad song like that in a moment).
And so I write the soundtrack of my life ... What will be the next song?
"Lonely soldier boy"
(Lancer)
After all of the fighting is done,
Will you be the one
To find yourself alone with your heart?
(looking for the answers...)
When it feels like
tomorrow will never come,
When it seems like the night would not end,
Can you pretend
That you're really not alone?
You're out here on your own.
Lonely soldier boy.
You're out here on your own.
Lonely soldier boy.
Yes I'm lonely, but are you alone?
Lonely soldier boy.
With all the glory, without the joy,
A lonely soldier boy...
Do you believe in the causes
you're fighting for?
You used to believe yesterday.
Now what can you say,
Now that you're so far from home?
You're out here on your own,
Lonely soldier boy.
You're all alone,
Lonely soldier boy.
But are you really alone?
Lonely soldier boy...
You're out here on your own,
Lonely soldier boy.
But are you really alone?
Lonely soldier boy.
You're out here on your own,
Lonely soldier boy.
Are you lonely, out here on your own...
0 comments:
Post a Comment