Saturday, July 25, 2009

What Kind Of Bindings To Get For A Burton Fix?

Farewell my little Earth

But I'm not mistaken. Loneliness is not having no one close, and feel in the middle of nowhere. Loneliness is also not feel that nobody cares, nobody loves you, or you have no friends.

Soledad is that each person has their own path, isolated and distinct from any other person. Everyone walks on his own tracks. The same that shape and define the life of each.

Maybe could have a lot of people on my side, but feel close to anyone because its steps are different from mine. I can also treat steps to bring my people, but this is a task that I got tired of repeating, because I do not get anything. And at the end

that was my mistake: when I thought to find someone who walked - and I walk - to me ... eventually prove that no matter how I twist my steps ever closer. Today

look from the parallelism of the way - as someone tried to teach me. Today only look in my own footsteps makes me happy. Dedicated to MPDT


0 comments:

Post a Comment