Sunday, July 19, 2009

Proposal Tv Programme Sample

Off My Utopia


live free ... this is my utopia.
is true that I do not know who is living in a war, in a post-war or under a totalitarian system, nor do I want to know. I lived in a democracy, but I am aware and have allowed determining with my own eyes the ravages of oppression and violation of human rights over other people in other corners of the world, as far as we think ...
If so, few would choose, it's sort of where you are born. But is not that freedom of which I now speak.

My utopia is to live free in a free society is to feel free in a free world.
do not know if it is a condidión of human beings in general, not if it is inherited through genes or just a legacy of educational and social habits do not really know where the source ... but I do know that the result comes from where comes is the tax that we demand of ourselves and our facility to curtail our own freedoms and those of others.
received as many education based on respect for others and responsibility, and as I left too many influences shaping the society in which I live, and of course I like other marked my own experiences. Everything that shaped me as a person and after 35 years here I'm planting freedom as a utopia.

I would not want to offend many who still live oppressed by a few or they lived well in a still recent past as the lack of that freedom can be achieved, is not a utopia, it's just not stay impassive face some facts unjustified, although many we coward or selfish and not move a finger, apologizing that we can not do anything when really what happens is that it affects us directly. Nevertheless, I still think, and this is not a utopia, a different world is possible.

But now my thoughts are directed to other freedoms, freedom of self, my utopia:
live free from fear, free from restrictions, free from prejudice ... Inentando help and learning to love without asking anything in return. Understanding and enjoying every moment.

Regardless of all these thoughts and even though I try every day I still think this is my greatest utopia.



0 comments:

Post a Comment