Friday, March 25, 2011

What Are Some Cute Save The Date Sayings




Yes, this time a song but only the letter.


"The end is here and face the final curtain.

Friend, I'll say it bluntly ... I had a fulfilling life.

traveled each and every one of the roads.

And more, much more. I did it my way ...

Sorrows, some I had not worth commenting ...

scheduled planned each stage, every careful step in my way ...

There were times when I bit off more than I could chew ...

faced it all and I stood tall and did it my way ...

loved, I laughed and cried. I had to win, also lose ...

for what is a man?, What have you achieved?

If it is true to himself, he has nothing.

say the things he truly feels

and not the words of who kneels.

The record shows I took the blows and did it my way "

(Paul Anka." My Way ")

0 comments:

Post a Comment