BACK TO SCHOOL PLAY THE REMEDY INVISIBLE
I've only been just over two weeks, but it is hard going back to school ...
half every day while I ran to the university, I find it strange to see reflected in the windows of shops like mine a silhouette and a folder in my arms again. That feeling still confuses me more when I walk through the door and up the stairs toward the room, surrounded by a lot of students live in a reality so different from my reality. It would be dishonest if I did not recognize more than one day I asked, "you paint here ????" Esther
My head will not stop turning, articles, expositions, English ... but although it is not how I got into this madness, I hope to leave it alone.
A year of stress, but who knows? if you stand the pressure, if it supports the double-shift schedule, if I do, may change many things in January and if not, at least we will have tried.
0 comments:
Post a Comment