slumber party
time ago someone shared with me their dreams. I gave half of them to tell me, and inadvertently, I began to make them part of me too. Since
I thought it would come true together both the ... But things change ... And people too.
She decided to go his way with half of dreams, leaving me an orphan, the other half ... And today with the feeling of not knowing what to do to meet them, or if I'll be able to do it myself.
long wanted to believe it was better to be alone. That was better, because that was more free, because you could choose without asking anything to anyone, and the whole question.
That would make me stronger and to resist what was to come in the future if I was convinced I would never have someone at my side.
always tried to be the loner who did not need anybody because I knew that if I ever open my heart again end up suffering. And I swore, and I re-swore, would never fall into sentimentality.
And I did ... Until a very special person appeared to half of my life trying to prove otherwise. And he was there to accompany me ... And love me like nobody ever did before ... Until he left.
So, Who was right? Why dreams are cut in half without your other half?
0 comments:
Post a Comment