Nothing
Me is so difficult to learn not to do anything ... go all day without any kind of obligation, without watching the clock, eating when hungry or sleeping appears when you feel sleepy. No rush, no running, no destination ... doing what you want without stopping for even a second to think that will come later.
is my way of being? or is my kind of life? I do not know if someone taught or learned on my own, but now I realize the pace of life in these last years.
may be contradictory or even surreal, but I have to learn not to do anything.
Some say nervous, that might even be hyperactive, I tell myself I'm concerned, I'm a yes, that is my way of life ... but sometimes I wonder to where? why not stop even for a while ... fear of losing my north or find another. Living
uncomplicated life, simply doing what you really want to do what you like, what we usually leave for holidays or in my case permits. Enjoy all that fills you, climbing, sharing, discovering, smiling ...
That nothing is everything!
0 comments:
Post a Comment