Tuesday, January 19, 2010

How To Adjust Chin Strap On Lacrosse Helmets Tilt





Portugal 2009

I remember not too long ago, those who looked older than me, I said, the years fly . Well although I continue to see older than me, now I too fly by, will I too am getting older ... or maybe just that I too without risk.

I am still a little crazy and still pretty young girl. I still love cycling in the middle of the city dodging everything that moves and even what not. Auuque sometimes do not know how or why the bags that I just so infatuated with the spokes of my wheel that will not stop until I become involved on the ground. And of course, I colándome in railways despite few days ago almost cost me a good ticket. And of course, then have to hear that I have an age to keep doing something.

But also, I have the strange sensation of growing up. I spent a year fighting with my inner self, trying to be responsible for what you decide but surrender to the madness with which they dream. Looking for my true self, struggling between what I am and what they did to me.
I have the courage not to disappoint, I learn to have patience to wait for the right time and I want to run the risk of being wrong.
But I do not want to set limits, I will not be dominated by my mind, but mostly I never want to even think and had he been a little crazy ...
I have a feeling this year will be a ten and I'm going to make many of these crazy things they pursue new challenges. But surely, after the experience of this blog that was born as humans living in Africa, Just thinking about writing and writing to keep writing, of what I see, feel, dream, admire or detest. And this is my most daring project for 2010. Try writing a novel. I have much to say, much to say but can be difficult to structure all in a sense, when structure never anything in my life. Why I like this blog, because the force or impulse of writing far beyond the structure that gives the text. This blog is totally free. I hope the result of my novel but somewhat less free not lose a drop of strength.
That force that makes you believe every day with what you learn, feel and share with others.



Merida 2009

0 comments:

Post a Comment