Montserrat north face
say that until the top of the horse you're not Montserratian Bernard. Well, after stepping on Montserrat for years, finally this past July I made my first ascent to the horse Ponsola. Finally I can say now if I'm Montserrat now!
Also the same week for the first time I climbed the wall of Devils, by Sanchez and what feeling, what a patio under my feet! Honestly
a good gift for my cumple this year and a very good entry for my 35 years old. And as always All this would not have been possible without the people around me and more specifically in this case, without which this time has been my companion tied on Mika.
Sometimes when I look at the wall Montserrat seems incredible that I have been able to do that. Actually sometimes the universe conspires and you did it and now ... acosegueixes just continue with more peaks dreamed ...
Until next time!
0 comments:
Post a Comment