Sunday, February 15, 2009

Is It Ok To Use Oral Gel While Pregnant?

have passat quatre anys ... Now I know


avui Tot just fa quatre anys that will sedate per semper et, tot just avui fa quatre anys that last FEIA et petó that per last vegada et tocava that i felt the last teu ale .. . but not a sun segon durant aquests quatre anys no You no longer beside me. Wherever you are I'd love to know that you feel proud of your daughter and your dreams, probably a little crazy for you. These four years I was touched and very mature, maybe it could be said that this project was that when you leave a woman begins to have no definite shape and knows where and what you want, maybe I'm not the kind of woman who would want a father for his daughter but I've always been myself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment